- Duration: 3:30 hours and 4 hours
- Ages: 3+ years old
- Check-in: 30 minutes before departure
- Meeting point: Albufeira Marina, Seaalgarve’s office, close to GATE 3
- Capacity: Zen Mar up to 30 pax, Zen Mar II up to 40 pax
- Physical level: Medium
- Info: We have single kayaks, double kayaks, and SUP’s. Please send us an email or give us a call if you have any preference. Otherwise you will be given what we have avaible at check-in.
- All kayaking/SUP equipment
- Life jacket
Our sunset Benagil cave tour is the perfect way to end the day, it gives you the opportunity to kayak/paddle at the most beautiful time of the day to see the stunning caves and coastline in the rich colors of the evening. The hour of this tour is normally less busy at the Benagil cave, which makes this tour serene and relaxing.
The tour departs from Albufeira Marina on our specially built catamarans Zen Mar or Zen Mar II. The first part of the tour is around 40 minutes before stopping and transferring to the kayak or SUPs.
Paddle into caves and the hidden caverns if the weather/sea conditions permit. Stop to take pictures of the amazing rock formations, secluded beaches, and caves, and be one with nature.
Take a dive in the ocean or a swim to cool off before returning to the marina by boat, where you can chill out and relax to nice music and enjoy a cool drink on board (not included).
No experience is necessary! Beginners are welcome on all SeaAlgarve kayak and SUP tours. The guides will also give a water safety briefing and sea kayaking techniques before starting the tour.
The techniques are easy to grasp and our expert guides are always available throughout the adventure to lend a hand and give you pointers and improve your skills.
• Departure from Albufeira Marina
• For the first part of the tour (approx. 40 mins), you can enjoy the stunning views of the coastline.
• Then we stop and transfer to kayak or SUPs. Paddle into caves & the hidden caverns, as long as the weather permits, for about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Always with guides and the guides will also give a water safety briefing before starting the tour.
• Take a dive in the ocean or a swim to cool off before returning to the marina by boat.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Please bring a towel, sunscreen, cap/hat, warmer/drier clothes for afterward.
- Bring a waterproof cover for the phone.