Enjoy the views of the beautiful rock formations and deserted beaches on this Benagil boat trip. Our team is ready to tell you more about our fantastic coastline.
- Free photos of the tour (emailed to you)
- All kayaking/SUP equipment
- Adult Age 12+
- Child Age 4 - 11
- Spectator Stay on the boat
Benagil Kayak/SUP Tour
We have two tour options available and you can choose from a single kayak, double kayak or SUP on either tour.
On our Benagil Tour, we depart from Albufeira Marina on our specially built catamaran. Here you can enjoy the stunning views of the coastline for the first part of the tour (approx. 40 mins), before stopping and transferring to the kayak or SUPs. Paddle into caves and the hidden caverns, as long as the weather permits. Stop to take pictures of the amazing rock formations, secluded beaches, and caves, and be one with nature.
Take a dive in the ocean or a swim to cool off before returning to the marina by boat, where you can chill out and relax to nice music and enjoy a cool drink on board.
SUP is the fastest-growing ocean sport, a no-impact sport that will positively affect you mentally, physically, and emotionally. Paddleboarding gives you the freedom to move around and reposition yourself to wherever you feel comfortable, standing up or on your knees. Regardless of age or skill level, you will find that our tour offers enough flexibility to make your experience with us safe and rewarding.
Or if kayaking is more to your liking we have single kayaks or doubles kayaks available. No experience is necessary! Beginners are welcome on all SeaAlgarve kayak and SUP tours. The guides will also give a water safety briefing before starting the tour. We will show you proper sea kayaking techniques and water safety before starting the tour.
The techniques are easy to grasp and our expert guides are always available throughout the adventure to lend a hand and give you pointers and improve your skills.
Come visit the Benagil Caves on a SUP or kayak!
• Departure at 10:00 from Albufeira Marina on our specially built catamaran.
• For the first part of the tour (approx. 40 mins), you can enjoy the stunning views of the coastline.
• Then we stop and transfer to kayak or SUPs. Paddle into caves & the hidden caverns, as long as the weather permits, for about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Always with guides and the guides will also give a water safety briefing before starting the tour.
• Take a dive in the ocean or a swim to cool off before returning to the marina by boat.
• Back at Albufeira Marina at 2:00 pm.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Please bring towel, sunscreen, cap/hat, warmer/drier clothes for afterward.
- Important: Please arrive 30 min in advance.