- Duration: 2:30 hours
- Ages: All ages
- Check-in: 30 minutes before departure
- Meeting point: Albufeira Marina, Seaalgarve’s office, close to GATE 3
- Capacity: up to 62 pax.
- Life jacket
- Acessibility: Wheelchair accessible.
Embark on the 2.5 hour Benagil cave tour starting from Albufeira Marina, where we’ll leave on our spacious and comfortable catamaran, suitable for up to 62 guests.
With a large top deck and sofa-like seating in the front, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy the views of the beautiful rock formations along the coast heading up to Benagil cave.
Relax to some nice music and enjoy a cool drink from the bar (not incl.) while our team gives you details about our fantastic coastline. Before heading back towards the marina, we stop for a swim in the sea, as long as the weather and safety conditions permit.
• Departure from Albufeira Marina.
• For the first hour, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy the views of the beautiful rock formations, caves, and deserted beaches.
Highlights: Arco do Triunfo, Gruta do Capitão, Praia do Submarino,
Praia da Marinha
• The tour goes as far as Benagil (Cathedral Cave), which we enter and can be seen from the boat, as long as the weather and safety conditions permit.
• Take a dive in the ocean or a swim to cool off before returning to the marina.
What to bring
- Important: Bring any jackets or coats.
- Bring a waterproof cover for the phone.